Phu Quoc island is also well known as emerald island of Vietnam – armed with marvelous beaches, azure water and swaying coconut trees. Plus with abundance of entertainment activities and attractions, Phu Quoc island has been on hit list of travelers around the world. Let’s know popular itineraries to explore Phu Quoc island.
Journey to explore the North of Island:
- Khu Tuong – Pepper garden: Learn traditional methods of pepper to create a special target of the people of the island. Guests can buy at garden pepper as souvenir.
- Ecological Preservation Ganh Dau: Go for a walk and explore virgin forest with interesting florals and fauna.
- Nguyen Trung Truc Temple: Learn victories against France’s national hero status on the ground Phu Quoc.
- Ganh Dau cape: World watching Cambodian customs and undergo simple life science fair of local fishermen
- Long Beach: Soak up the sea and white sand beaches of the Australian news agency ABC voted as 1 of the 10 wild and beautiful beaches in the world.
- Traditional fish sauce workshop house: Learn traditional methods of composting fish to create the flavor of fish sauce. Guests can buy fish sauce in the workshop.